Definition: It is a sentence that is hard to speak fast. You should try to repeat it several times in order to improve your pronunciation.
Here are some examples that you will try.
- A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
- I saw a saw that could out saw any other saw I ever saw.
- How many boards
could the Mongols hoard
if the Mongol hordes got bored?
The next link can help you
with some examples about tongue twister.
Reflection.
I think
that one way to improve my pronunciation is definitely the use of tongue
twister. These helped me to recognize the different kinds of sounds in the
words. Furthermore, it is a way to talk faster with a good pronunciation. First
I don´t like the idea about learn it to every class but ten I could notice that
it was really important in my phonology learning. Obviously was some difficult
but with my effort I could be learn and pronounce in a good way some tongue
twister.
I am agree with you Jacqueline. I think the use of tongue twisters was a good technique that the professor could implement on us. Tongue twisters help us in order to pronounce and speak faster in English without mistakes. I think we have to keep practice some tongue twisters.
ResponderEliminar