Consonants Sounds
There are three ways to describe a
consonant: the manner of articulation, the place of articulation and the voicing. The next chart shows the characteristics
of consonant sounds.
Reflection:
The first time that I see the chart used to describe the consonants, I think that it was difficult to learn it. I tried to memorize the chart with the characteristics about it, and then I realized that the better way to learn it was pronouncing every word and analyzing which characteristics have each one. Other important thing is be careful when you listen the words because is easy get a confusion between consonants that sounds too similar. The best way that you can study is in pairs and realizes which have a vibration and it can do easier the study about consonant sounds.
The first time that I see the chart used to describe the consonants, I think that it was difficult to learn it. I tried to memorize the chart with the characteristics about it, and then I realized that the better way to learn it was pronouncing every word and analyzing which characteristics have each one. Other important thing is be careful when you listen the words because is easy get a confusion between consonants that sounds too similar. The best way that you can study is in pairs and realizes which have a vibration and it can do easier the study about consonant sounds.
You can find some help in the next video about the pronunciation of consonants.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario